3D laser scan
MEASUREMENT IN THE 21STCENTURY
You want to integrate existing plants fast and reliable in the design of new plant sections? We offer the deployment of precise 3D laser scans.
Manual measurement is a thing of the past due to the 3D laser scan technology. 90.000 measurement points per second ensure meticulous transfer of existing plants into the CAD model. This simplifies the as-built documentation a lot and increases security in planning. What’s behind? Measurement points are copied to the CAD system, where they appear as point clouds. This results in higher quality of the engineering, as design errors can be minimised due to the accurate projection of the environment. Thereby, designing of new plant sections and collision control is possible without any remodelling.
We offer recording of existing plants as well as data processing for your CAD system. Additionally, you can rent our equipment, if you want to do the measurement by yourself.
MEASUREMENT BY 3D RECORDING
We use this technology for e.g.
- collision control for modifications of existing plants
- recording of the environment for new constructions
- as-built documentation
- and much more
- Reach: 0,6m to 130m
- Laser class: 1
- Accuracy: ± 2mm (systematic measurement error)
- Recording of the whole environment
- Minimisation of design errors
- Accurate 3D documentation
- Possibility of virtual plant inspection
- Fast data exchange with external partners and easy documentation of comments and modifications
Our Case Studies
Spitzer Engineering is one of the biggest engineering companies in Austria. Our services range from sketch to detail engineering and from design to production supervision. Profound expertise and know-how guarantee top support in design, construction and consulting.
Our services for your project
- Preliminary studies
- Project planning
- Project handling
- Construction supervision
- Non-project-based services